• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plated Footman (Now without hero glow!)

This model has been up for awhile. I decided to upload it. Dissipate and death anim are taken from blademaster. This was
based on blizzy footman, 10% edited in oinker tools + magos.

UPDATE: Added version without team glow + Added better screenshot.

You are allowed to edit this model as much as you want as long as you give credits to me (and blizzard) for base.

!DO NOT IMPORT THE TEXTURES!

Keywords:
footman, warrior, soldier, plated,
Contents

Plated Footman (Now without hero glow!) (Model)

Reviews
Useful and works great in game. A nice addition to the human hero line-up.

M

Useful and works great in game.

A nice addition to the human hero line-up.

Level 2
so, as i wrote i imported all the files, the zip file contained. I restarted the editor, changed a footmans model to the plated footman, and when i place them they're just white, with no texture

Level 2
props but could you remove the hero glow coz i need a non-hero glow version for my map. i got pikemen and archers but if it didnt have hero glow that would be perfect!plz. nice model though

Level 6
ui\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\HumanCampaignFootman.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
textures\footman.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
ui\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\HumanCampaignlHelmet.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
ui\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\HumanCampaignSwordBlade.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
ui\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\HumanCampaignSwordhandlr.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
ui\Glues\SinglePlayer\HumanCampaign3D\HumanCampaignCrest2c.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
Textures\Yellow_Star_Dim.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
Textures\Clouds8x8Mod.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
Textures\RibbonBlur1.blp (Overwrites a default texture)
dude this is too much for me, make one custom skin.....

Level 6
thanks for +rep, and p.s. you make some great models 8)
i usialy like high poly models, cause in most of my playiable maps i use close cam and keyboard movement
but i also like low polis models who are great to spawn in great numbers
so in a fact i like all

Level 6
so i dont have to uploadt this all to map only mdx file(model)?
i wanted to import this model and ive imported blp champion and put textures and model didnt work, does model needs no textures to be imported??
<<<<<<<<<<<<100 post>>>>>>>>>>>>

Level 1
Nice! Makes you think of the footy from the human campaign menu (which i supose is no coincidence), good work! 5/5

Level 1
hehe

It looks good except for the helmet that, excuse me, looks just shitty... I see no reason why you would use this instead of the normal footman and BTW, I don't want to sound like a racist but I don't think the skin colour fits as they come from a place which is about like northern Europe and it should be lighter. So :thumbs_down: :slp:

Level 4
He looks like the guy from the campaighn screen, i guess thats what you were aiming at, and you did it spectacularly. Great job 5/5