• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Plague Aura buff request (swarm of flys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
iv created a plague aura ability for a zombie hero and im after a model of a bunch of flys that fly around the units effect for the buff and cant seam to find anything usefull.

the crypt fiend missle model would be perfect if they were flys and not spiders lol

i dont want to use Disease cloud since its used already for somthing else

Level 14
Im not totally sure about this, but i think the flies doodad doesn't have any attachment points. I think that's why you can't use it as a buff. I tried to use it as one a long time ago and couldn't get it to work either. I think I might revisit it though and see what i can find out.

I bet a modeller could easily make it usable as an attachment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.