• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

aircrafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to need some aircraft ships,

it can be anything from an abomination flying destruction monster doomsday device to a yamato gnome battlecruiser.

the thing is, i need some to be warcraft typed,(so no flying clowns or elephants.)

i have found many models here that i probably already downloaded, and ive used every flying unit in Warcraft. i only need about 5 more units.

What i was think about tho, was something without wings, but flys, i would liek some abomination creaturish thing flying in the air, somehow, and it would look only like made of flesh and disease, however still having some weapon, or like an abomination head that just shoots blood out of its mouth or something.

i would sketch something for you guys if i had something to put into the computer with, unless i could take a picture of it. hmm

anyway, if you need anymore details, then im glad to tell you some.

this is for a map with all flying heros and i thought it would be a fun idea that might be a top game in terms of warcraft. maybe not. probably not. i bet not.

Status
Not open for further replies.