• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pitchfork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im making a map where you make angry mobs and I need a pitchfork and some torches would be nice any of that angry mob stuff

Hopefully these will suffice. The torch is based off the original one. The pitchfork is extracted from WoW, but modified to be shorter to fit the standard wc3 units a bit better.

If you need anything changed, feel free to ask. You may want to PM or VM me though, just in case I don't see it. I've attached a zip file with the two models, as well as a map with both models in it. Here is a preview:
attachment.php

Sorry, not the best preview ever. You can't see the sides of the pitchforks (don't worry, they're there), and one of the peasants is burning his butt with the torch. The other torch peasant is just trying desperately to be in the picture.

Here are the files:

Attachments

• AngryMobPNG.png
    AngryMobPNG.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 206
  • AngryMob.w3x
    30.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Pitchfork.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.