• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pit fiend/skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello I have a request for a skin maker and a model of the pit fiend created by Happy Tauren.
If you want or are able to do this I have asked my permission to have three to take the topic and to see the model without texture can come here:
Link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/pit-fiend-127149/
Ps: If anyone have heroes Might and Magic V think can go here http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=24728 they teach to take / change the skins of the models (I do not really know.Because im not English)
If you complete my request im will give rep +

Last edited:
Level 23
1.TO be honest, when i wanted to take a look at the model before downloading your rar file, i couldn't find it in database, so please link it to your post.
2. Why is the old thread closed and what happened to the one who was willing to help ya?
3. Could you please prove that you got the permission of Happy Tauren?
4. Your request must be more eye appealing, please add the stuff of the last thread to this one and add a picture of how HappyTauren's model actually look like.

Level 5
1.TO be honest, when i wanted to take a look at the model before downloading your rar file, i couldn't find it in database, so please link it to your post.
2. Why is the old thread closed and what happened to the one who was willing to help ya?
3. Could you please prove that you got the permission of Happy Tauren?
4. Your request must be more eye appealing, please add the stuff of the last thread to this one and add a picture of how HappyTauren's model actually look like.

Sorry but I do not quite understand your questions 1,4 but if you want to make sure the confirmation of Happy Tauren. The is the imagem of the privete sms Sem título.jpg.The second question I had was that long without internet when I recovered and saw that he had an answer I tried to talk to him but failed to speak ...So I close the other topic ... Sorry for the bad writing..

Level 23
What I mean, that I as a skinner am interested on how the model looks like so I can see the wrapping and compare it to what you want. This is so I can imagine on what I would have to do, when accepting this.
But you might can imagine, that no possbile user that wants to help will go to every request thread and download the ressources to get a look at the actual request.
So please add pictures of the basic model to your post first!

Level 5
Sorry but I can not understand what you wrote .. you can write different? thanks
where can I get those skins?

Status
Not open for further replies.