• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pirate Goblins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Once upon a time on an Evil Russian Site or Site which must not be named, there was a pack consisting of some goblin pirates. What I would like to know is if they are availiable somewhere, because I can't seem to find them there anymore. If not then is there anyone who can give me the pack?

The Pack consisted of 1 goblin admiral, 1 goblin pirate rifleman and 1 goblin pirate with a cutlass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

It's still on "that" site just search through the pages... I see it every time I go there =/

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Anyways just go search through the (26?) tabs of models on that which must not be named. The goblins should be somewhere past tab 10 (not 100% sure, but I saw them on that which must not be named xP earlier today.
Max time searching would be around 30 min, even I'm not busy enough that I can't put aside 30 min to find something I want.

Anyways just go search through the (26?) tabs of models on that which must not be named. The goblins should be somewhere past tab 10 (not 100% sure, but I saw them on that which must not be named xP earlier today.
Max time searching would be around 30 min, even I'm not busy enough that I can't put aside 30 min to find something I want.

Let's just make it simple and refer to That-which-must-not-be-named as Voldemort, so we can really screw with the new guys.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Let's just make it simple and refer to That-which-must-not-be-named as Voldemort, so we can really screw with the new guys.

Yeah Voldemort is a good name for That-which-must-not-be-named, anyways gl getting the models.
To the guy who wants to know who Voldemort is, don't bother finding out, way to many game rips at Voldemort.

Level 9
Once upon a time on an Evil Russian Site or Site which must not be named, there was a pack consisting of some goblin pirates. What I would like to know is if they are availiable somewhere, because I can't seem to find them there anymore. If not then is there anyone who can give me the pack?

The Pack consisted of 1 goblin admiral, 1 goblin pirate rifleman and 1 goblin pirate with a cutlass.

You mean these?

Attachments

• GoblinPirates.rar
    147.6 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.