1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Pirate Goblins

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Huinipachutli, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Huinipachutli

Huinipachutli

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Once upon a time on an Evil Russian Site or Site which must not be named, there was a pack consisting of some goblin pirates. What I would like to know is if they are availiable somewhere, because I can't seem to find them there anymore. If not then is there anyone who can give me the pack?

The Pack consisted of 1 goblin admiral, 1 goblin pirate rifleman and 1 goblin pirate with a cutlass.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
  2. It's still on "that" site just search through the pages... I see it every time I go there =/

3. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Didn't they put in bold, no more mentioning that-(site)-which-must-not-be-named when they updated the rules?

4. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they bold-ed that which must not be named :nw:

5. BroiledVictory

BroiledVictory

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could someone explain this to me? Of the "site which must not be named"?

6. Huinipachutli

Huinipachutli

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    No, because that would draw this off topic.

7. Anyways just go search through the (26?) tabs of models on that which must not be named. The goblins should be somewhere past tab 10 (not 100% sure, but I saw them on that which must not be named xP earlier today.
    Max time searching would be around 30 min, even I'm not busy enough that I can't put aside 30 min to find something I want.

8. BroiledVictory

BroiledVictory

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could you explain in a PM, please? You guys aren't referring to the old domain, right?

Anyways, on topic, I'd love to see these.

9. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Let's just make it simple and refer to That-which-must-not-be-named as Voldemort, so we can really screw with the new guys.

10. Yeah Voldemort is a good name for That-which-must-not-be-named, anyways gl getting the models.
    To the guy who wants to know who Voldemort is, don't bother finding out, way to many game rips at Voldemort.

11. Argus

Argus

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You mean these?

Attached Files:

12. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    And they're made by Klarnetist. Next time search for "Гоблины-пираты" on Voldemort's model section. The pack is still available there.