• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PinkGuyWithFancyClothes.blp

Experiment to try and texture with SAI. It's good for hair.
As far as the texture is concerned, I can seriously not think of any use for it. I did nickname it Hades and turn his collar into a stylized Cerberus. Though if Hades wore that much red or dressed so fancily I can't tell.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
Hades, has, cerberus, on, shoulders, as, blood, mage, elf, thing, sorceror, wizard, evil, candy, guy
Contents

Pink Guy with Fancy Clothes (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
20:32, 12th Apr 2010 THE_END: Very original, sweet sir
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

20:32, 12th Apr 2010
THE_END: Very original, sweet sir

Level 49
Dio, you are really awesome, as of all your submitted skins, they look very detailed, they look sharp and they wrap good on the model, great job Dio. BTW i love those cerberus^^

let me tell you this Dio, you are #2 of my top five skinners

1. 67chrome
2. Dionesiist
3. Red Shift
4. Cloudwolf
5. FrIkY

Level 15
Dio, you are really awesome, as of all your submitted skins, they look very detailed, they look sharp and they wrap good on the model, great job Dio. BTW i love those cerberus^^

let me tell you this Dio, you are #2 of my top five skinners

1. 67chrome
2. Dionesiist
3. Red Shift
4. Cloudwolf
5. FrIkY

You forgot to put ampharos_222 on your list.

As for usefulness, surely someone can use a skin that isn't based on WoW, LotR or some other pre-existing franchise. I would love to use this skin had I the time and patience to make maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.