• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] This is a picture of what the goblin exploration squad found under the "renovated" buildin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
This is a picture of what the goblin exploration squad found under the "renovated" building in the city of Roman. Strange crystals... heat... steam... rats...
Perhaps a strong anomaly can be located further on inside. We will try to locate a suitable position for an underground base of operation.

Attachments

• 27379.jpg
    27379.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 19
Level 19
Woah! Is all this below Elwynn Forest!?!? Don't tell that Witch Hunter-looking Human leader of Roman! He'll just take 'em (The crystals) all for himself! And, I guess the "rats" are Kobolds, since Elwynn is the Homeland of the Kobold-clan simply called "Elwynn Kobolds". The story needs some Kobolds and the only thing I have ever heard of them in DP is that Trolman once hired some Kobold and Gnoll Miners...

Great Picture by the way! But I don't think all that light can come from just a house above...

Status
Not open for further replies.