• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] The Plan This is Peon Jim! Thanks to all the wizards of the Alliance they are able to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Plan
This is Peon Jim! Thanks to all the wizards of the Alliance they are able to get the entire city to float. Using every wizard avaible the city is planning on getting to the Home Islands soon. The Fortress of the Storm is now a airborne city
Also the construction of the 13 great cities has began!
This Peon Jim over what seems to be the sea signing out!

Attachments

• 27867.jpg
    27867.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
Level 10
Does thats make sense? Because its like 3,000 wizards all focusing on one point.
Oh yeah when we went to lagosh and got men to join us we brought most of the alliance with us. The only ones that stayed were the Gora Empire. (Gora were a bunch of humaniod goat people)

Level 10
Yeah. I know what you mean. My clan isn't really a clan basically its people who are from the age of when lordaeron fell. The members are from the Scarlet Crusade who saw that it was corrupt. Fleeing Wizards, People of StormGuarde, Fleeing people of Gilienas, People of Alteratic, and people of Lordaeron. Were fighting a engagement on the Lich King's Soil. He Killed thousands of us. Hence how we are only 3,000 in number meaning soldiers. At first we were about 20,000 But war did bad things to us. We lost too many to the Lich King hence why we were so eager to be rid of him.

Level 10
Sorry about gilienas i meant to say the other kingdom? I forget. ah yes Dalarn. The Alterac are how we got the Assissians and Shadow Guards. The Inqusitors and Templars are from the Scarlet Crusade. Except my inqusitors are basically trained to know who to fight not kill innocents! I Personnaly was in the Scarlet Crusade Until I saw its evil. The Storm Clan Actually came together by a Man named Highwalker! Too bad the bloody orc is dead.

Level 19
I don't think your description on the image is good enough... What city are they trying to lift up and the Alliance is not under your control. And where's the Home Islands? If anyone succeed in lifting up the city the person should be at least mentioned, 'course it requires heavy control of magic energy to lift up a whole city and only Rhonin have done it before... Anyway, is Dalaran in Northrend or still in Alterac in the DP-lore?

Status
Not open for further replies.