• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] 'The Black Forest' A small band of Orcs ventured deep into the ancient forest of Eremit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'The Black Forest'

A small band of Orcs ventured deep into the ancient forest of Eremith, a band of four Orcs to be exact; two warriors and what appeared to be two warlocks. As they walked, the ground beneath the taller warlock began to wither as if the dirt were living. The Warlock halted and gently spoke, "Stop! This is the place." With that they stopped. The smaller warlock looked towards the first curiously. "Are you sure Master Jelrik?" Master Jelrik closed his eyes and stood silent in contemplation.
Master Jelrik took a deep breath and opened his eyes. "Yes Yirl, this is... the place."
"Very well, Gordi, Klanc. Ready yourselves!"
"Ready ourselves for what?" Gordi asked a gruff voice. There was no response from Yirl. "Chieftain? Please tell us what is our purpose here?"
Still Chieftain Jelrik and Yirl made no effort to respond.

For a long moment the two warriors gazed at each other and their surroundings bewildered, until at last the Chieftain spoke in a darkened tongue, "Moce otus rgeat osen, fouyo Rife, fo eretnal fussering. Hevawe deen foruyo ... Wopers!" The ground in front of the Orcs cracked and from below did glow a portal. A fire Beast flew out, along with three smaller minions. The beast's minions began scorching the trees around in a rampage that implied that their existence offended them. The beast turned and looked at the Orcs who summoned him. "Hwo laccs unop Thandor?"
Jelrik took a step forward and spoke, "It is I, Chieftain Jelrik of the Splintered Clan. I summon you for means that will please you and the other Demons."
Thandor looked at Jelrik curiously but then laughed, "You think me foolish Orc? If you truly wish for my service, you would have brought me offerings. I say you dare summon me so you can slay me!"
"Quite the opposite, I bring you offerings. Gordi, Klanc step forward!"
"What? I do not understand Chieftain!" Klanc exclaimed with apparent confusion.
"Just step forward fools, this is for the greater good of the tribe." Yirl spat at the pair of warriors. The warriors edged forward hesitantly, unsure of what to expect.
"Hmm this will suffice." With that Thandor's flames engulfed the pair of Orcs. Their physical forms appeared to burn and die but after a brief few seconds, something happened.
"Excellent." Jelrik grinned with a sinister expression.

Attachments

• 67662.png
    67662.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.