• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The be(a)st champion & the best skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
The be(a)st champion & the best skin.

Attachments

• 52787.jpg
    52787.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 40
Level 16
I don't like LeBlanc :S I don't like nukers in general, I hate Veigar and Fizzshit as well. They just don't fit my playstyle, it's that simple.

I prefer those champions that you can constantly do something with, like Cassiopeia, Vladimir, Orianna, or heck, even Ryze.

Level 17
LeBlanc? A nuker? She isn't even a carry - she's a ganker! But admittedly how you go depends on your early game. If you fuck up your early game, you reach your redundancy stage a lot quicker than you should in late-game.

Level 16
She IS a nuker, an assassin - just look how much damage your RQW combo is. It can kill a lot of people, and it can be cast quite frequently due to her low cooldowns.

She's also got a great chasing/escaping tool due to versatility of her ultimate.

The reason why you still can't see her very often is because:
1, she gets quite boring rather quickly (which is relative, so don't take it personally if you main her - I'm speaking in general)
2, the lack of strong AoE spells, which is more important in the competitive era where the outcome of a match usually depends on team fights and not on whose team is more fed.

She's a great ELO-raiser and may be the ticket out of the so-called "ELO Hell" for a lot of people (according to a few professionals), but once again, her kit just doesn't fit my playstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.