• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] So there we were...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
So there we were...

Attachments

• 83972.jpg
    83972.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 60
Level 19
I haven't tried them yet, but I'm so gonna do it whenever I get the chance. I mean, just imagine being able to freaking hallucinate!! :D
Oh and by the way, rule #1 on Christiania is "No hard drugs allowed!". They only sell hash, pot and skunk (weed), while shrooms and all of the laboratory-created drugs like cocaine, are considered hard drugs and are thus not allowed :b

I've heard Legend of Zelda is awzum so I'll take that as a compliment ^^

Level 19
I actually don't know if they're classified as "hard drugs", but I believe they can seriously fuck up your brain if overdosed! And I know that they are not sold on Christiania - hard drugs or not :)
The hallucinating can be hella awzum and is why I really wanna try it someday, but it might also be horrifying if having a bad trip - if you're consuming the shrooms alone inside a dark room or something and start seeing monsters around you or whatever. And isn't fungi known to be poisonous sometimes? I have no idea if the psychedelic ones are tho :b
But I once met a dude on Roskilde Festival, who had to stop every fourth sentence or so, and started to get awkward tics that lasted for about ten seconds.. I believe he said it was because of shrooms o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.