• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Since Trolman refuses to love his wife in her new body, she wonders away to a distant land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Since Trolman refuses to love his wife in her new body, she wonders away to a distant land... meating the Lich King, they started chatting, and now Tiri is dating the Lich King!
Where will this lead?

Attachments

• 23687.jpg
    23687.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 60
Level 18
SOOO TURE!(i even did something in my first rage,but it was kinda noobish)
Know that Jaina and Admiral Proudmore dont like youre actions.So Ive talket to them and tomorow we sail to the Icecrown place to make Tiri rest in peace.Then were coming over to your giant tree,with our combined armys and a 50 friends of Engineer Gazlowe.

Level 11
Trolman, Jaina is my sister, she wouldnt do that... she was at the pot party too
(She wasn't in the picture because I already had a jaina skin)
She wouldn't kill me...
Anyway, you're the one who treated your wife badly... plus how are you going to kill her if the lich king is in your way? He's like a god

P.S. It wasn't evillizard the druid who took the picture... it was the level 80 warlock Evilizerd

Level 18
Wait why did you say that Jaina's your sister that makes Tiri your sister,how could you do that to your own sister?Wait that makes us kinda related.....hmm....anyways your father doesent like this one bit.

Level 27
Yaknow, they look really sweet on that pic.
Just imagine the situation:
"Love, Garfrost peed his pants again."
"It's your turn to change them sweetie."
or
"Love, somebody is trying to steal frostmourne."
"Let us feast on their souls together tonight. I've bought a wonderful wine!"

Completely screwed up, but sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.