• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] my converted hero. the captain of my tiny sm army. this guy was originally a normal sm bu

Status
Not open for further replies.
my converted hero. the captain of my tiny sm army.
this guy was originally a normal sm but through conversion and good painting, he now leads my elite squad

two features of this model which i am proud of
Attack
the storm bolter-made it myself. i got two old version of the bolt gun, trimmed the sides and stuck them together. the magazin from the same bolt gun was stuck on as the ammo clip.
Defence-the shield
made from a bit of plastic. can you guess? its a corner of a floppy disc. with careful scalpaling, i cut out the shield and then painstakingly cut of the eagle. then i cut out the purity seal out of the same plastic. then i got the boltgun he originally had and put it behind the shield.

as extra, i gave extra armour on the right shouder and leg as well as putting a extended armour on the left shoulder. if you didnt notice, the armour is mk VIII with added neck guard. that was made with a little more flexible plastic. the close-combat duel daggers were also made out of floppy disc

sorry for the crap photo. i got no idea how to use a camera to zoom on small objects

Attachments

• 9029.jpg
    9029.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.