• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Arena] [SM]Rebellious Gut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Pronto Planet Presents
[SM]Rebellious Gut
fantasy-knights_zpsb4b3cd5b.jpg

INFO
Basically this map is a swordsman fast pace map, which has a unique way of attacking when I say attacking I meant that it does not use Warcraft attacking system or ability system. Okay let me get straight to the point so that you can get a grip of what I am trying to imply.
This map was inspired by Blades and Gore, but as always when you learn from the master you got to develop your own unique ability.

Before I continue with my magnificent topic lets talk about the not so important part of this topic but also important that I say it:

Map Description
Map size:-192 X 192 is not that big
Maximum Players:-4 Players
Download size:-N\A (but so far 6mb)
As I continue with my topic I will lead you through the gameplay of the map so don’t skip this part of the description it is interesting to hear about in this case read about:

Gameplay
Short Description:One Arena map - One Boss - Four Players or less **please not one** - 300 points - One winner
Who is the best swordsman?

Okay I guess with my short description at the top of this sentence you already get where am driving to in this case Oh never mind, am always open to discussion so I will make the description a bit longer for you to always keep it in your mind.
So basically what am trying to get this map to do is to be able to be called an arena map which at this moment it is already one. In this arena map it consist of 4 players if your friends agree to play with you but please don’t play by yourself or else you will already be a winner also in this arena map consist of a boss who claims to be the best of the swordsman even though he is not a swordsman but you as swordsman cannot prove him wrong until you have reached your maximum level but you should not concentrate your mind on the so called boss you should keep your eyes on the points, well why points? First of all in this map no choice will be given to a player to pick it maximum point so it is always one target 300 points (if Spartan can do with 300 you can also deal with it). Let me let you know how points are awarded for killing a unit so you don’t have to go to the Map Info to figure it out.

Awarding of Points
Boss kill points :- 20 points
Hero kill points :- 5 points
Creeps(all type) kill point :- 1 point
Well basically I like this word “basically” it concludes everything if you care to ask, as I was saying basically 300 points is the goal of this arena map but at the same time it also contains some unique features that you will find interestingly fun to play well that it is for the gameplay.

01_zpseb67721c.jpg

02_zpsdbef6ed2.jpg

03_zpsd07e3efd.jpg

04_zps372b967b.jpg

06_zpsb8207868.jpg

07_zps17f3b231.jpg

08_zps9b31d2b6.jpg

**Video Coming Soon**
Authors' Note
If you are reading this I guess you want more of this uniqueJ Project well to let you know that this project is 92% completed will soon be making its way to your Warcraft 3 best map folder.
Lets me use this opportunity and credit those that made this project a living legend.

Credits
Kitabatake the author of Blades ‘n Gore for it inspirational model (main character) and resources.
Shadows of the past for its resources
TobyFat50 for its amazing rock model
Lichkings Slave for it was his idea that made this thread possible
Please leave feedback and comment
Pronto Planet Production

Attachments

• %5BSM%5DRebellious%20Gut.w3x
    6.3 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Level 3
Alpha Testing of Rebellious Gut

Okay guy alpha texting of map is here you can download this map and test it out for me and say I should continue with it, post your comments. It is greatfully needed. You can get the map at the beginning of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.