• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Here we can see the construction of several fortifications in front of the goblin base. We

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Here we can see the construction of several fortifications in front of the goblin base. We have to be prepared for those demon bastards... A special engineer is also coming to this base... He has something in mind for them

Attachments

• 26316.jpg
    26316.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 20
Level 23
You say that because you are with Trolman.

And Tleno even has a portal! Not to mention Triumivrate has Crystal Orb Vision(CO) with which we cant talk to each other whenever we want and wherever we are and watch different shows of COvision.

Level 15
Dude.. Belene is located in northern Bulgaria ! Not in Azeroth o_O
Arcane explosion... hmm, why should you do that agains me? Wouldn't it be better if we combined forces to achieve greater mechanical knowledge and supremacy?

Level 27
Belene is where Trolman is from so he named a new capital of Trolmanian empire Belene too...
Well I already have a conglomerate with GyroCORP and I'm part of Triumvirate plus you allied with trolman who is my current worst enemy... technically he is my best enemy, worst is someone who is bad at beeing my enemy, but nevermind...

Status
Not open for further replies.