• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Episode 1: "Prank Call of Cthulhu"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Episode 1: "Prank Call of Cthulhu"

Attachments

• 47567.png
    47567.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 48
Level 18
I bet there's no The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy referance here.
And why is it always me who does such stuff like taking the Necronomicon without permission. Opening portals to 7h dimensions and allowing space polyps to enter this world. Summoning Yog-sothoth or bringing shoggots to a party?

Oh despite from those things. This is teh awchzooom. And you said you could draw!

Level 19
Oh jeez this is awzum :O .. How the f*ck can U make this in paint?? Oh well, good job, you deserve some rep, but I think I repped you earlier today when I was spreading, in order to give Tleno some birthday rep (People, it's his birthday today!! Go congratulate him!!)

And I can't tell the face on Cthulhu in last pic. Is it "xD - MUAHAHAHA I PRANKED HIM!!" or "x( - DAMN, HE TURNED OFF THE PHONE"?

Level 23
Trust me, I saw such masterpieces made in MS Paint that this is childs play compared to them.

Yeap its XD
I made those bubbles specifically to show that he is laughing his ass off, however I knew it would still be hard to understand that without a mouth... but cant give Cthulhu one.

Status
Not open for further replies.