• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] End of a War. As the last of the the undead forces under the Dreaded Lord Kel'thuzad was f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
End of a War. As the last of the the undead forces under the Dreaded Lord Kel'thuzad was finally put down, and his forces scattered forever. The Alliance Grimly fought to Break the chaos of the burning cities that they had once called home. (This is in Ice Crown.)
With the Alliance forces finally at a victory the Alliance slowly will start to rebuild their once great empire during the golden years of the alliance. The Lagoshian people are now looking forward to a new life of peace prosperity AFTER THE LEGIONS DEFEAT! The Demon has also revealed himself as the Deciever. A serveant of the Higher Evil.
(ok now StormWarriors is back to kick some Demon Ass.)
(This story is about what i have been doing since like 5 weeks ago. I am also working on making better pics because this was just on the fly. I'll do a better job next 3 pics.)

Attachments

• 30278.jpg
    30278.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.