• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] Due to the fact that among the allied forces defending the world tree were some with... me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Due to the fact that among the allied forces defending the world tree were some with... mental problems, the goblins refuse to fight anymore. Even our base was annihilated for no reason.
We will be returning to our southern bases where we hope our human allies will continue to support us to drive the demons away from these parts of the world. Over and out.

Attachments

• 26474.jpg
    26474.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 16
Level 18
What?How dare you!?!?!?This means treason and during the time of war treason is punished with death!For now I'll sent a letter to Jaina to take all the soldiers that i sent and return to the capital,have fun with the deamons to the south.Also you shall pay for this when I return form the tree.

Level 18
But the legion doesent have any flyers.Look my scouts report that a large Naga Army is going to attack the tree from the north.And those Naga serve the legion,they are lead by Lady Vash.You must stay there and hold them off.Understood?

Status
Not open for further replies.