• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phyngal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi everyone ! I just wanted to present you the first (probably) galaxy editor hack which allows to skip syntax check and intercept script generating (aka what grimoire does for world editor). So it makes possible to have additional extensions/preprocessors on the .galaxy code like vJass/cJass etc. does.

for now it features simple feature set but in the future it will grow and be more powerfull.

this tool use lua script to code menus in galaxy editor (like grimoire)

download / info / feedback / code standart disscussion -> Phyngal

hf !

// Rui is a ****** ******* ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Honestly, we do not need pointless stuff like emulated whatyoucallit, we need a blank window or more with the words "ENTER SCRIPT HERE" which then gets plastered into the map.

Ill probably end up throwing a fit if I have to use stupid inconveninent ways of GUI scripting or via tedious importing routes. Why the hell does blizzard just not give us a "code" type which creates a nice windows for you to enter your code in, honestly is that too much to ask from them or something?

Anyway, well done creating something like this.

Level 5
Now I start to understand why everyone here is so against xgm.ru. They not just tolerate WoW rip-offs and stolen resources, they really do support hacks!

I'm quite against all the hacks/pirated stuff, software like this is nothing good.
Yes thats why you should remove JNGP too.

Reason: Do not link to websites which export resources from games illegally.
ahahahah just mentioned. ****, it's a direct link to a different resource.

//
avtorklif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.