• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phaeax

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
|Cffffff00Throw yourself into this stunningly beautiful world full of fast-paced action and role-playing. Coordinate with your teammates to survive and thrive on this hellish planet ripe with hidden dangers and supernatural terror in - Pheaex: Combat Evolved.

-Added Classes
-Revised Admin. Rights
-Units reconfigured
-Skins pending

This is a BETA version, please comment what you think of it so far and look for the completed version. Thank you.

Keywords:
RPG. Survival, Escape, Campaign, Defense, Strategy.
Contents

Phaeax (Map)

Reviews
07:29, 25th Nov 2012 Orcnet: rejected because it lacks informative description

M

07:29, 25th Nov 2012
Orcnet: rejected because it lacks informative description

Level 7
I'll do that. So, the music is what prevents me from uploading it? How would I insert a screenshot? I have one via photoshop but where do I go? Thank you all for testing, this is the Beta but the complete version will have 12 levels, over 36 unique weapons, armor, and utilities. A wide range of vehicles, enemies, and structures. Also, there will be an additional two crew members and a revision of the ship.

Level 22
I'll do that. So, the music is what prevents me from uploading it? How would I insert a screenshot? I have one via photoshop but where do I go? Thank you all for testing, this is the Beta but the complete version will have 12 levels, over 36 unique weapons, armor, and utilities. A wide range of vehicles, enemies, and structures. Also, there will be an additional two crew members and a revision of the ship.

8MB is the limit for online play.

Level 30
Thats super helpful! I always wondered why nobody put music in their maps haha ill take all that out.

no you don't need to take them off, their is another way or so by means of reducing its file size here is a link: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=67501
I haven't tried it but I will do it in the future for I am also planning in importing a lot of music files

also your question about screenshots first look for a scene in your game that is appealing for the shot then press the PrtSc[Print Screen] button then open it in either paint or photoshop, saved it jpg to reduce loading of image in the internet. when your going to upload go to 'Manage Attachment' you can only see this button when you click 'Go Advanced' on your comment tab, click the file and wait for it. after all is done follow my sample code inside this php box
PHP:
[img]http://62.141.37.29/a_21_49ad1546.gif[/img]

hope this help friend :)