• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Persona 4 - Warcraft 3 Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
persona4_8_3_25.jpg

I've been thinking of making "The Famous PS2 JRPG" game,Persona 4!
For Persona 4 fans out there whos playing Warcraft III would really appreciate this project!:grin:

Recruiting Mappers!;

Red: Really Needed
Blue:Optional
Green:Not really important,i can do it.

=GUI trigger creator.
+Anyone who would help me make a "Turn Based Battle System" which consists up to 8 units please let me know!

Modeler
+Persona 4 Character and Persona modeler,Would really appreciate the person who make this!Or i can use normal Warcraft III models.

Terrainer
+A guy who could terrain the map nicely,MUST follow Persona 4 Levels!

Message Me If You Want To Volunteer!

This Map Will Be A Copy Of Persona 4,Nothing Less Or More.Its A Perfect Copy.

Trigger:4.0%
Terrain:0.4%
Story:0.0%

Last edited:
Level 8
It looks rather promissing... Hope to see more updates:)

Thanks For The Reply.Yeah,I'll be mapping for awhile now.This might take A month.I got alot of time now cuz' im having a 2week school holiday.

I got Seta Souji model back there if I don't wrong. Let me check my hard drive.

You got the Protagonist model?!Cool!
I would really appreciate it if you can upload it and send to me.(As hyperlink)

Level 18
I made the character models, i suppose peper have them....
But nevertheless, i will send you the model as soon as possible
and i will do the triggers, PLEASE (visit my site and register->PM me, i will be inactive for a few days.)

The site:
Click here

PS:
I do spells, MPI spells, MUI(no waits). i can create simple to moderate systems, but never ask me to do a save/load code, i'll die while thinking o_o

Animator:
I'm expert at these, but sometimes i screw them...(some models in warcraft III's data base are really buggish to animate.
im using win 7, so my animations won't be smooth until i find my win xp disc..................(damn)

Level 8
I made the character models, i suppose peper have them....
But nevertheless, i will send you the model as soon as possible
and i will do the triggers, PLEASE (visit my site and register->PM me, i will be inactive for a few days.)

The site:
Click here

PS:
I do spells, MPI spells, MUI(no waits). i can create simple to moderate systems, but never ask me to do a save/load code, i'll die while thinking o_o

Animator:
I'm expert at these, but sometimes i screw them...(some models in warcraft III's data base are really buggish to animate.
im using win 7, so my animations won't be smooth until i find my win xp disc..................(damn)

Oh,thanks for the reply.You wanna do the triggers?Oh sure!
Heres a list you gotta do:
1)Turn Based Fight
2)Recruiting Ally Into A Fight With You
3)Initiate A Fight (When A Unit Dies)
4)Arcana Level
5)Storyline Stuff(I Will Make The Storyline,Terrains Too)

The Rest I Will Think About It

Level 11
WOW ! I would be one of the beta testers of this map
waiting for more updates xD

Status
Not open for further replies.