• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pengo.blp

.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................

Keywords:
penguin, monster, critter, weird, crazy, gnome, cyclops, baby, green, red, creep, creature, yorp
Contents

Little Monster (Texture)

Reviews
09:46, 7th Jul 2010 67chrome: That's a pretty awesome conversion, good job on this. Not sure I like the hair on the back very much though, I know some textures offer about as much room to work with (such as the succubus) for their hair. Making it...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

09:46, 7th Jul 2010
67chrome: That's a pretty awesome conversion, good job on this. Not sure I like the hair on the back very much though, I know some textures offer about as much room to work with (such as the succubus) for their hair. Making it mostly black could work, or making the strands pretty much the same color.

Level 13
I gotta say, that's creative.

More than creative ;D Too bad the back's very small to draw on, so the quality must suffer for that. But the eye looks very neat!
I only don't understand the head. I would make the head a different color or just a lil' lighter/darker.

Anyway, good work.

Level 4
nice one! haha, reminds me of the green guy in Monsters Inc. (if any have seen that movie) i like the creativeness of the skin being on the penguin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.