• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

peasent_anim

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

peasent_anim (Model)

Level 3
It won't cause a whole lot of lag, although it probably will, 82 kilobytes isn't big compared to that like 2meg model I was looking at the other day. Anyways, good model, me and my friend saw a skeleton in WoW, we kinda... ran away....

Level 2
:evil: who rated this omega :shock: :shock: :shock: ffs nice model BELOW 5!? this just CANT be rated below 5 :shock:

Level 3
35263526 ur an idiot this OWNZ any models you've madee because you havent made any(i havent but im busy making maps and stuff) SO STFU!!! DARKY SAID IT WAS WICKED!!!!

Level 4
Nice theres
Humans
Orcs
Undead
Night elf? Teh one in Dark Lineage we just need that Night elf for a perfect set

And whats the skin pathing?

Level 4
Stealth this doesnt make all the other units look bad things you can use and makes your game PERFECT the orc model,skeleton,Human I mean the weaponless ones

Level 4
Actually it does have attachment points It is left hand and right hand and left arm and rigth arm it's because u got wrong attaching name

Level 2
:? uh srry to tell u this but Blizzard Entertainment
(the site) DIDNT put this up here,it was some dude that has the user name as Blizzard Entertainment!

Level 1
:? dude if theres more of these,DELETE them NOW;cause in a year or so, the website would be shutdown... and elf warden i hope u dont play b.net... :roll:

Level 2
I dont now why u like it Darky, but it is RIPPED OFF FROM A GAME THAT THE WORLD EDITER DOESNT HAVE IN ITS AGREEMENT! THIS MODEL IS ILLEGAL! You better get rid of it Mecheon...NOW! I dont want this website to be shutdown by some faggot dude that's using Blizzard as his name! :!: :!: :!:

Level 3
I agree with zombie dude, i dont want to take any chances, get all this illegal crap off the site, it wont be the end of the world...