• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

peasant

Contents

peasant (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (approved) Model works and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(approved)

Model works and performs well.

Level 6
Quite nice. It almost looks like they are armored whether thats what you aimed for or not. lol
Hair could use some shading. right now looks pretty boring. And maybe try changing the facial hair or something so it doesnt look identical to the peasant. Nice job though 3.5/5

Level 6
Ahh.. I can understand the armor, but it doesnt make sense for it to be an upgrade from the peasant with a heavier armor because the hair color changes lol. Good concept though. Shade the hair and it'd look better

Level 2
Looks like it should have just been a skin, I dont see any visable difference other than that the hair is low quality up close. No portrait either, but is one of the best looking custom peasants for w3, 3.76/5 unless updated. Good job btw.

I'm currently working on a much better redux of this skin, I look at this version and it about makes me puke in horror at how badly it was made.

And to those curious, it was a model for those that wished to use it as an "upgraded" peasant, the model portion is just a modified mdl so that it will accept the new skin, so that way you can have Peasants AND Artisans on the same map.

Level 4
I like it.... LOL, here's the reason! ITS MORE BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL Wc3 PEASANT and IT FITS ON MY MAP IM CREATING
EDIT: Uhhhh.... WHen i tested it, it wont show the model in game..... path is correct stilll no! ANy help???

Last edited:
Level 2
I've used this model quite a few times for my personal maps over the years, now I might actually use it for a multiplayer map. It may not be flashy but it gets the job done, good animations, and enough of a difference in appearance to stand out compared to the vanilla worker. I like using it, you did a really good job on this one.