• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Egyptian Peasant

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
The peasant in Egypt by his labor created more products than the hunter got. The soils of the Nile Valley gave a good harvest, especially after the flood of the river, when the most fertile silt remained on the banks. A man could grow more grain and livestock here than is necessary for his food. It became profitable to make other people work for you. Selected bread and cattle could be exchanged for copper, gold, silver and artisan products.

Industrial production of people. A large class of peasants developed in ancient Egypt. The peasants cultivated most of the land. They had small plots of land and their own farms. They were exploited by the nobles of their own tribe. Contributions to the leader and elders have become a mandatory and heavy collection. The peasants had to give to noble people a part of the harvest harvested on their plots, and part of the offspring of livestock, build canals and dams for irrigating the land.
Contents

Egyptian Peasant (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Description must be in English. Also, most of the points I mentioned in my former review are still valid and you need to improve this model drastically.
General Frank
Please fix the issues then
A very neat idea, but the execution is quite terrible as of now, lacks some basics and could do without some other things.
Please fix the following issues:
  • The model does not disappear during decay bone animation. It should.
  • There is no portrait file or even camera. Most proper unit/hero models need a portrait.
  • The custom texture is totally unnecessary. You can use an in-game texture and re-wrap to the skin accordingly.
  • The model does not look very 'Egyptian' beside the headdress. Make it more unique.
  • You should convert the model to a mdx 800 version for more people to be able to use it.

Description must be in English.
Also, most of the points I mentioned in my former review are still valid and you need to improve this model drastically.
In progress. I converted the model to mdx 800 version.
I just noticed that I accidentally applied a translation from Russian on the site and immediately corrected it