• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peacefull terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is my peacefull terrain need feedback!

Attachments

• peacefull.jpg
    peacefull.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 163
  • peacefull fog.jpg
    peacefull fog.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 160
Level 6
Hmmm, i like the idea, but the stairs doesn't really looks walkable. And for as far as the left cliff, there doesn't always have to grow something there, it can be plain for many reasons, but if that's the case... don't use a grass tile. And the tree near the waterfalls, is just a weird leave mass on a too skinny stick

Level 6
Well, there are 2 things you can do:

1) replace with a not-grassy tile, and make it look like it is died out

2) Experimentate a bit and show us what you came up with

Level 15
What really bugs me about your terrain oziris is that you never crop your pictures! It's really annoying to have all of that extra clutter in the picture.

Anywho, Hmm, it's nice but i don't like the two waterfalls in the background those could use some work.

Level 18
Exactly the way I feel deathcom, like seriously everytime I look at your terrain oziris it feels like I am being stabbed in the eye because of your lack of cropping. Please just learn to crop, it literally took me 20 seconds to do and look at the difference. It just really bugs me....

Attachments

• peacefull.jpg
    peacefull.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 87
  • peacefull1.jpg
    peacefull1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 81
Level 15
Exactly the way I feel deathcom, like seriously everytime I look at your terrain oziris it feels like I am being stabbed in the eye because of your lack of cropping. Please just learn to crop, it literally took me 20 seconds to do and look at the difference. It just really bugs me....

Lol, stabbed in the eye.

Like Gilles said, you have improved. Good job. Happy 20th rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.