• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Paypal Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Ok, so. I was just flicking through the site and I decided to see what Keeps Hive Alive does... You may be familiar with this button in the top left in case you're not...

(Keeps Hive Alive)

The (Keeps Hive Alive) just opens a new window to exactly where you are, is that meant to happen? I would of thaught it to link you to a thread that tells you why we'd want to keep hive alive and what donating does for us! But instead, it just flicks you to GIEF m3HH UrRR MonEEhh AND Wii MAKE D33S EAAaaAZaY

Also the Paypal image is a GIF with only 1 layer...

Level 32
On my machines (and most browsers) clicking on the (Keeps Hive Alive) link or the gif image opens up:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

From personal experience: I've used it more than once.

The (Keeps Hive Alive) link DOES exhibit the wonky behavior you describe (when using WinXP & Internet Exploder 6).

Thanks Kaitech[SanD] I'lll make sure that Ralle is aware of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.