• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pastebin Upload indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey guys, I've been using the pastebin for quite awhile now and wanted to suggest something. I don't know if this has been suggested before but I think it would be good to see the upload progress of a pastebin entry. Since I have a very slow computer and crap internet connection, I'm not really sure if the pastebin is still uploading or just loading the next page too long and I think this suggestion should apply to the attachments part too. I know this doesn't apply to me only because I have encountered several users having trouble using the pastebin because of this very thing. I think the vBulletin might have a feature included that is similar to this.

So I think it would be more convenient if there was this indicator to show how much the files have been uploaded.

Level 20
It's a good idea. Progress bars FTW. I have a quick fix for you for now though. If you use Google Chrome, there will be a progress percentage down in the corner when uploading.

Yeah when I told Hera_ about that progress percentage I told him under the assumption that he was using Google Chrome :)

But Ralle, could you estimate for us when you can fully implement this?

Status
Not open for further replies.