• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Passive Minion Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, what i want is like a passive skill that when my hero kills units, it has a certain % to create an undead unit that will constantly follow him and attack for
him but it cant be clicked and theres a limit in the number of minions, as the level of the skill gets higher, so does the limit.

Is it hard to make and if possible, will someone help me with it?

Level 19
Actualy very easy to create.
Search for the 'Orb of Slow' in your ability editor.
Turn it into a Hero skill and edit the ability to your willing.
'Data - Effect Ability' is the ability what should be casted when the passive skill is used.
Hint : use Carrion Beetles for the maximum limit of summons.

Level 4
Oh ok thanks alot ^^ but if i make a custom ability based on your carrion beetles can i change the unit thats created and the limit?

Level 4
Hey Heero i tried and it didnt work out that well, like i can see the custom aura i imported but i see like an empty square and a carrion beetle ability button that i cant click...kinda weird could you fix it? If not than thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.