• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cleaned] Passive Income & Race names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My idea was to have the starting structure for each player generate Y amount of resources over X amount of seconds at a constant rate.
How would I go about doing this? Please keep in mind that I am relatively unlearned in the ways of triggers, but I know how triggers function (for the most part, I think).

Also, how do I change the names of the races in the game lobby? Like how would I go about changing the names of the races in the race selection drop-down menu?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Also, how do I change the names of the races in the game lobby? Like how would I go about changing the names of the races in the race selection drop-down menu?
Not possible unless a patch fixed it. They are semi-hardcoded.

How would I go about doing this? Please keep in mind that I am relatively unlearned in the ways of triggers, but I know how triggers function (for the most part, I think).
Check out automated refineries, you can probably use their mechanics with maybe triggers to change ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.