• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Part Two of the Dwarven Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I made this thread for people who can't follow the story. Two pages to read is much indeed. Just, it's highly recommended to read the last chapter of my first part. Note, I might be not online for two days until I'm back from Limburg.

Narn thought of all they had experienced and journeyed through. First the ambush, then the mountains and the slaughtering of the Humans.. especially the last thing. They surrendered to rage and hatred and that resulted in pure bloodshedding. That angered him so much. He felt like he stood with traitors and thieves. At least they c0uld raise the boy they.. saved..

Eol sighed when he saw the silenced Dwarves. Each of them was thinking about their crimes, and about the horrors they unleashed. ''They are.. monsters with a good heart.. it's like the prophecy said..'' spoke Eol to himself. He looked at the ten year old boy next to him. He never told his name. Heh, he probably is still scared of us.. Eol rubbed the hair of the boy and said: ''It's alright, uhm..'' he quickly thought of a name and said: ''Arathor.''

''Right.. so were do we go now? The Human Cities will probably attack us, but the only chance is through the Elven Forests.'' said one of the Dwarven Council. ''They won't let us, the Humans are allies of them.'' replied Eol.
''Yes, yes.. but we don't have any choice.''
''I still think--''
''Oh just shut up, Elf. We're going the way I proposed.'' The Dwarves looked angered at the Dwarf who said that and he excused himself. ''Seems we have no other choice.. through the Elven Lands!'' shouted Narn.

More to come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.