• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parasaurolophus

Made by Olof Moleman
Anims by Heroic Milkman

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
parasaurolophus, walkeri, dinosaur
Contents

Parasaurolophus (Model)

Level 5
These are excellant, but you really need to find a way to reanimate some of these models. I mean, the larger herbivores should move differently than small, quick carnivores.

Keep up the good work :wink: .

Level 1
Hey can't you download that stuff but for a like 30 day trial. Cause i download this art thing for a 30 day trial but it let me go to 60.

Level 8
nice looking model from thumbnail, would click onit but i'm having problems with internet, it wont allow me to open it.
if you ever think about doing the dilaphasauras (if thats what its name is) the one in jurassic park that spits at you would you also do the skin flaps that it has and would you find someone to change the attack animation so it not only bites but spits that black stuff out at the enemy. too see that when it skin flares come out his neck would be cool, would be kind of like naga. keep making these dinos i love looking at them.

Level 25
T-Rex has the model done (I have it, you see <_< >_>) but lacks proper animations. We sorta tried to see if Xaran could animate it, but it got an error that ended up with no bones, so yeah. Olof might release that once he's finished with the skin

Level 4
This looks like one of your best dinosaurs yet Olofmoleman. the only thing i didnt like was that is opens its mouth really wide when it dies. Other than that, its skin is perfect and the model resembles the dino perfectly. Great work, again.

Level 8
Looks like someone has been given much time to create these many dinosaur-like models. They all seem to made from one single (maybe two) basic models, sice many animations and shapes of the model are the same.

Is this Regeneration of Jurassic?

If true, then try to make as much DIFFERENT dinosaurs as possible, otherswise they are boring!

Level 8
he doesn't have the program to make fully made dinos from scrach and i think the dinos hes made or perfect they represent them well. moleman, this skin is good the textures or stronger than the others but the skin could still be enhanced slightly to bring it out more but only slightly, too much and it will make the dino looked cracked.

Level 5
Fully sic u should make more large herbvivores, i got a problem with getting the model files into editor i import them and they just appear as cimatic blocks can anyone help, i could make some wicked maps with these dinos :twisted: make some dino eggs and food it could come in handy for Items :twisted:

Level 5
u should make ferns and conifers these would make good plants for the dinos. Also an interesting dinos to make would be a postoshuchus, Diplodocus, and Ornitholestes(similer to the ovirater). I still got a problem with the models files i think they got wrong paths. can anyone help :twisted: the new trees could can in handy on page 1 they look kinda prehistoric.

Just like to let you know . . .
It may recently be confirmed that Parasaurolophus had a membrane of skin stretching on its nape and the underside of the horn. Look up this site for more details.
http://luisvrey.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/parasaurolophus-a-dangerous-orchestra/
Also, because dinosaurs have a strong connection with birds, I suggest (and it is a suggestion) giving it colorful plumes on Parasaurolophus. :ogre_haosis: