• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pants attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey, I was told that there is no attachment point "Pants" than how do ppl make pants attachments anyways. In Darkwind Orpg and Wc3:Wow, they both use skirts for their mage sets. What I want to know is how? DO they reskin and somehow make it so when a unit equips the unit the skin changes to the on with the different pants? If so how?

Plz tell me Rep will be given for any help!

Level 8
i think they use custom models which have these attachments(dont know the maps sry),
or another possibilty could be(dunno if this is possible) that the atached models are attached to the chest but look like if they are pants(like the first part is invisible (a model just invisible) and then its long enough to cover the trousers and these part is a colored part)))

E: pyrite got same idea=) i should stop working with loads of tabs =D

Status
Not open for further replies.