• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren Models more plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, I am new here and I been using this site for a while to complete some of my own maps. I have looking at pandaren models and there are very few of them. If you guys could please work on their units, military units, workers,buildings etc that would be awesome. If you need any pics I'll be happy to find some.

Level 7
please read the stickies... you cant just go around demanding more models. you need to show a map that you are working on, give screen shots and describe your map. so please read the stickies and follow them to the letter, they are there to prevent these kind of posts. i know that you are new but no modeler is going to make models for no reason, they need proof that they will be used in a map before they even consider making it.

on a lighter note, welcome to the hive and please go here and introduce yourself
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=479

Status
Not open for further replies.