• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Organising players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Hey guys it seems almost impossible for me to find other people to play Gaias with. I play on Garena with the name Jombu, and im really tired of running new players billions of times without myself getting anything out of it.

So i thought does anyone know how we could make a seperate room on garena for Gaias like the one they used to have for TKoK?

Level 5
I don't think we can make a room just for gaias, but we can set a room were gaia players from this forum that play on garena could reunite, i would suggest one of the europe rpgs rooms that almost never gets full. If players agree on a room it will be easier to find ppl to play gaias on garena. So if u play in garena leave ur message here in this topic telling where u think our gaias room should be.

Level 5
Europe RPG room 1 is like always empty, but its needed lvl 5 on garena, the problem is that EVERY other RPG rooms are get filled until the middle of the day, and there will be like only 15 slots, so the only fine room would be 1

btw: garena name: xXTassadarXx

Status
Not open for further replies.