• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ordered attack-moved units go back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So i think this may be a problem with just neutral hostile player maybe but i have a trigger that spawns units in a loop and as it spawns them they are ordered to attack move to a location.

Well when they get there they should fight but they attack for a sec or 2 then turn around and go back to their spawning location.. no idea why

(keep in mind there is no AI loaded of any kind)

This happens with players 1-12 also but they stay and attack until what they are fighting is killed and then return automatically, which isnt a problem.. But with neutral hostile they dont even stay and fight for long before just going back.

Any ideas?

Level 13
thanks Maker.

whats wrong with using NH for spawns anyway? its a 12 player map and cant use NP and the other 2 players i could use i guess.. (player 14 and 15) but might need them for something different later..

Level 13
Well this unit spawn thing is being used as just a side mode of a 12 player game, the whole game is built around there being 12 players so i cant change that due to balance :/ guess i'll just have to suffer with NH and pray it goes ok.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.