1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

OrcWarlock

Submitted by Murloc Lover
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A Pandaren Geomancer. Not like the concept art really.

Keywords:
Pandarean, Geomancer, Panda, mage
Contents

OrcWarlock (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Now that is a Pandarean Warlock dude thing man
  1. THE_END: Now that is a Pandarean Warlock dude thing man

2. BlueFish

BlueFish

Resources:
    Resources:
    :D :D :D :D Thats COOOL!!
    450/10 that rox! your a new skinner..?? i love your skins!!!! :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :!:

3. Murloc Lover

Murloc Lover

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Im not really new as such. Ive been modding warcraft for about 19 months now. I terrian usually, but I do a skin form time to time.

I've made a pandaren underling skin that you can download from here too.

Thanks ^^

4. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I love it. I'm gonna use it in my Pandaren Campaign. Not as a Geomancer though, but it'll serve the fitting role of village elder. :eek:

5. The_HeadSpliter

The_HeadSpliter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome job. 5/5

6. Wraithbringer15

Wraithbringer15

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    a guy whos name is murloc lover, skins pandaren... ^^ quite funny ahh the skin is fuckin good 5/5

7. BlueFish

BlueFish

Resources:
    Resources:
    U are meaby bettre skinner than pins xD

8. IrBat

IrBat

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The arms are poorly filtered.
    The cape symbol was erased, and it looks like you used the bandaid tool and then did some messy dodgeing beneath the symbols.

The face is decent, but the nose seems just a bit too big, and the white line is too bright, it needs just a bit of blending.

Not too bad, nice concept.

9. Murloc Lover

Murloc Lover

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    compared to the brewmaster nose, no the white line on the nose, isnt too bright. i dont really think its too big either.

as for the other stuff...i used paint shop pro, so if you could find out the equivilent of those tools in psp, then maybe ill be able to tell you if i used them or not.

The cape was the laziest part, i removed the symbol, made a few folds of my own and then just recoloured it brown and added the oriental stuff which i stole from some site.(I have no idea what it says). i didnt use a band aid tool or any dodging though...whatever that is.

id say the arms are "filtered" the exact same way as the body, so if theyre bad so is the body. i used a texture function on them (probably the same as a filter). lazy again, but i was getting bored. I do skins when im not terraining for projects, so i sometimes rush parts.

10. Gooi

Gooi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    5/5!!! ROX!!!11on1e1111!!!!1one11one111

11. bLaCk LaBeL

bLaCk LaBeL

Resources:
    Resources:
    good painted if it's freehand.. but it don't even close of looking like an Pandarien... :?

12. IrBat

IrBat

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Nose is a bit too big, like I says, and the line is too white, like I says...
    [​IMG]

Im sorry for not including the armor, i got some strange notion that on the unwrap it included the entire sleeve (the brown and green part)even though on the wrap its clearly the pants... Yeah my brain dont be workin, ah well.

As for you comments about being lazy... Why the fuck are you gonna half ass this and put it up a mediocre piece of work. Why not stop working on it and come back when your interested. If this is your "half-ass'd" version, take it down and do it right.

Lose the filter, redo the cloth shading by hand, clean up the cape, fix the shading on the nose, and this could look nice. You obviously have some talent for this you, so shouldn't settle for "decent".

13. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Horrible skin, crappy leather filter on then entire skin.
    The face is just plain horrid.
    you didnt even attempt to shade you simply recolored , added crappy symbols that you probably do not understand, and used filters all in all this skin gets a 2/5 from me.

14. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Bad model choise

15. Meta Ridley

Meta Ridley

Resources:
    Resources:
    A perfect pandaren skin. There is nothing you could to it.

16. halo

halo

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    its filters with bad shading and i think its a CnP tome.teh face is all that is exceptionally good.
    2.5/5 filters are nice if used properly

17. Wallfly

Wallfly

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not a great skin actually... but WONDERFUL idea and use of model.

18. Murloc Lover

Murloc Lover

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    wow. talk about varied comments.
    Lets see if i can deal with this. *rolls up sleeves*

"but it don't even close of looking like an Pandarien..."
    Because it dosnt have the axact same head as the pandaren models that are spewing out in the model section? pandarens can have different facial strucutres, as specially as war3 is a veyr cartoony game.

"If this is your "half-ass'd" version, take it down and do it right."-no. ill put up what i like. This is easily good enough for the section, i dont have the time, patience or interest to redo this skin. its finished. Yes it could be better. but thats just how skins are. some are better than others.

"The face is just plain horrid.
    you didnt even attempt to shade you simply recolored , added crappy symbols that you probably do not understand"- How is the face horrid. decent C&C wont actually help in this case as Im not redoing it, but i suppose it could help in my later skins. the "crappy" symbols on his cloak do mean something, and theyre the only CnP on the skin. I cant remember exactly what they meant now, but i think they may have had some slight relevence. The other symbols on his bosy n sleeves are freehand. I did attempt to shade, but i couldnt be arsed. there are teeny bits of shading in the skin.

"Bad model choise"-Your a bad choice.... :oops: Sorry, i just get sick of using the brewmasters head repeatedly.

"There is nothing you could to it."..well shucks...thanks..i think there is though

"i think its a CnP tome" Nah, tome is freehand. a bit recoloured from, then edited.

"Not a great skin actually... but WONDERFUL idea and use of model."- I would say thats the fairest comment here.

"Nose is a bit too big, like I says, and the line is too white, like I says..." True, the white line is too white. :oops: but things are different sizes on the unrap. The nose is about the same size as the warlocks nose if i remember right.

19. Ontarius

Ontarius

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aww, he looks so cute and crippled!