• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

OrcUnd vs. HumNelves Dreamer v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Orcs and Undead vs. Human and Night elves Dreamer (Version 1.0)

Credits to owner of Orcs and Undead vs. Human and Night elves edition (Don't know who xD):
- I didn't create the landscape.
- I didn't create the spawn triggers.
- Music Goes to Dragonforce for making the song: Through the fire and Flames.

This map was originaly based on the 5.0 version of OUvsHN edition. I played this map and I saw it was lacking a lot of things. The gameplay was realy unfair and in the end the Orcs always win. My goal of the Dreamer version is to reach fair gameplay for both the Teams (Orc and Human) and Remove the Glitches, Improve items and Edit the Heroes that give an unfair advantage. I want to balance and add some new heroes to give more choice for the players and I want to add some items to give all of the heroes the same powers so for example every hero can have a Splash attack. Also I want to edit the Team bases so it is harder for both the Teams to break through the enemy defence and make the game longer Playable.

So what did I do in the v1.0 version and what are my Goals?

Balance Heroes (Fixed)
Add Heroes
Balance Items
Fix Items
Fix Glitches (Fixed al the Glitches I know, Except the Double Hero Glitch)
Improve Game Durability
Multiplayer Scale (Fixed)

When you find any Bugs, Glitches or just have an idea to strave to these things or have an opinion about this map, Just Leave a Comment and I write you back ;)

Greets, Tyranda101 aka Mrs.Forsight

Edit: I removed the Dragonforce song and replaced it with another one. Enjoy Multiplayer gaming now!

Keywords:
Orc, orcs, undead, undead, human, humans, humen, humens, hu, men, night, elves, nights, knights, grunts, abomination, melee, range, magic, war, combat
Contents

OrcUnd vs. HumNelves Dreamer v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: A 9Mb multi player isn't acceptable. The map is of poor quality aswell in other aspects, such as terrain, tooltips, originality, basically everything important. I suggest Epicwar, this isn't going to see...

M

18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A 9Mb multi player isn't acceptable. The map is of poor quality aswell in other aspects, such as terrain, tooltips, originality, basically everything important. I suggest Epicwar, this isn't going to see approval here, Rejected.