• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orb Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Alright, heres a little thing i have been poking around with lately. Orb abilities/effects. I thought they were just the actual abilities the item orbs have (orb of fire, orb of frost, etc.). But i was randomly looking at posts and i found that searing arrows, frost arrows, etc. were orb abilities as well. I also found that feedback or mana drain (or something like that (human spellbreakers have it)) is also an orb. so... how do i know what abilities are orbs? Or even better, is there some type of list that may have them? I need to know this cause orb abilites dont stack so i am trying to prevent future problems by at least trying to inform players what doesnt stack. Any commetns are appreciated!

Level 12
Orb Ability are all the skills that change the property of your attack.
The easiest way to see it its just give it to a ranged unit and see if changes the missile art.

Lifesteal, feedback, manadrain, cold arrows, searing arrows, fire orb, cold orb, lighting orb, slow poison...

All of them change the missile art, and are orbs.

Edit: This is a list of stacking orbs made by "Malle"

itemorbeffects.png

There also the "half-orbs" like bash.

Level 6
alight this is very helpfull. thank you. but what about autocast spells? (cold arrows). any info on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.