• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

open my own protected map.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey guys i am working on the mystic might...i lost that map..but i have the other saved maps of the mystic might which i used a locker on it ...how do i remove the protect so i can open my map back........
i get a error : unit data missing or invalid
guysss plz help i really need my map back!

here is that map you can download from here.....
The Mystic Might - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Level 10
Do not discuss map deprotection on THW, I personally think 'map corruption' is jsut that but rules are rules, so I can't help you. Learn to use deprotect yourself or find another site thats less reputable than the hive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25
Discussion of map protection and unprotection is against the rules of the website

Obviously, the one solution is to not be silly and protect your map if you still need to do work on it. Remember this for next time

Status
Not open for further replies.