• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Open Beta Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
When open beta comes out and we create a profile will our character be saved for the retail version?

Level 3
World of Warcraft Open Beta Information

The World of Warcraft Open Beta has not yet obtained a specific date, but will probably take place the 1/2 month/s that come before the release of the game.

Just as in the Closed Beta, no Open Beta accounts or characters will be saved into the actual Game. The Beta is only made so that future-buyers can try the game and see if they like it, how it works, etc.

Level 6
daande, can i ask uu one question?

wuts ur asl?

u dont have to anwser it, but i just wunted to now. so its ok if u dont wanna answer it, but id still like to no.

Level 3
Private Information

I do not reply to private questions in forum threads. Please PM me for any pruvate information or other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.