• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Onslaught Cinch v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Created by Admiral-Kelly (aka Urlock)

If you have played Frenzy or the original Onslaught, this should be easy to learn and grasp the concept. In order to win, you must use your Hero and Armies alternately to gain control over the battle field. Players are divided into two sides, Army of Fire (west) and Army of Frost (east).

At start, you can either hire a Hero or upgrade your base (like in Frenzy). If you upgrade first, you can still get a Hero later on and vise-versa. Bases can be upgrade up to five times, and once you reach the 5th Tier, you can research Spell Immunity. There are three Tier types; Melee, Ranged, and Flying. Melee defeats ranged, ranged defeats flying, and flying defeats melee (compare to rock, paper, scissors). Heros can purchase items to make themselves more powerful. Heros are limited to 1 per player.

Towers are created by moveing your Hero onto a ruined circle. Towers can only be created to form a chain from one Idol to another (in the map loading screen, this is drawn out to show how they connect). Once a team controls a chain of 3 towers (or 4 towers), that team can destroy the enemy side’s Idol. When an Idol is destroyed, the opposing side wins.

Download the Released v1.6 Here
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note: I did not create this map from the ground up, but the author of the original map granted me premission to create this variant.

Please give me feedback on what you think of my map.

Level 7
I double posted so that the thread wouldn't get buried and ignored like some other ones on this forum have. I usually don't approve of double posting, but in this case it was needed.

And yes I can give reputation points to other members since I just added to yours :p.

Level 27
Looks good,

Nice work with the triggers also .. seems quite hard .. also the concept of the game seems quite original and finaly something different to play on b.net

You maybe could add MUCH more items they increase the fun of playing though in my opinion .. just having much of choices for the players makes a game fun to play..

gj..
now gime rep..

Level 7
At start I didn't understood what to do but slowly I learned. At start I couldn't find the way to revive hero. It's look like a footman frenzy. Very well done, I like it.

Game play: 4/5
Units/Abilities: 4/5
Multiplayer: 5/5
Special Effect: 3/5
Originality: 3/5
Cinematic: N/A

Overall: 4/5
Nice game (^.^)d

Status
Not open for further replies.