• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One last fix and i finish my map PLEASE HELP HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im just trieng to make copys of units here.

All the online tortorials didnt much help because when i try to place the unit on the field i always get a black spier.

When I look at the actors of the unit (i mean i do "preview object") all i get to see is that its a black spier.

This happens always and no matter how i create this copy of my marine, i mean i tried to:
duplicate object on the unit, add object and with the selection of a copy from marine and ofc to duplicate the actor which it seems also duplicates the units as well.

Guys i almost finished my map and this is the only thing holding me from my alpha playable version.

my poor head will crack if i bang it on the wall one more time.
Please help

Level 1
Thats not the case i've got a good computer...

The game works fine, the terrain editor worked fine the triggers worked fine its only here that it fails. To be axact its only the actor that fails, he just comes out a black (sometimes white) Sphere all the time.

Level 4
Have you changed the model of the unit?

I have noticed when you set an Actor to a specific unit, the Model field on the actor changes to the ID of the unit you gave the actor to. So if you want to get the model of the original unit back, you have to change the model fields back to what they were before again.

Status
Not open for further replies.