• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

once again more triggering help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok well im making a map like footmen vs grunts callled starcraft vs warcraft but im kinda stuck on the spawn trigger cause im not sure what the trigger would be to make the spawn at multiple locations using a trigger that will spawn units at a certain building if it is the certain building, also how could i make the trigger were you research an upgrade (made upgrade) and it will spawn a specifiec unit.(this time i will finish map XD)

Level 22
I dont totally understand the first question. To spawn at multiple locations. Just use the create unit function and then select the Rects u want.

And the second question:

Events: Player (or unit... dunno what it weas) finishes an upgrade
Conditions: Upgrade = .....
Actions: Turn on trigger*

*Events: Every .... sec of the game
Conditions: -----
Actions: Create the advanced units.

Level 9
If you want to spawn specific units at specific structures, do the following:

Structure = A
Unit = B
Number = X
Code:
Unit group - Pick every unit of type (A) and do multiple actions
Unit - Create (x) (b) at (position of (picked unit))

Level 9
ok thank you and what i ment by at multiple locations is like having a trigger to spawn a specific unit for a specific building without having to make one for each player

Status
Not open for further replies.