• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

on-shoulder resource always appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I have modified a model which has been taken from a ghoul in its animation but it had its wood on shoulder deleted. After a lot of geoset export session i managed to get the wood on top of its shoulder but......by testing it i see the wood constantly floats over during all animations! I've found the problem but i could not fix it: inside ghoul's node manager there's a bone named lumber which has a property that refers to an "Animation ID etc. etc." In my case the animation id is always "(none)". WHY? How i can solve this? I'm stuck! help! :(((

Level 20
is a unit that resembles a ghoul in shape and (some)animations. The author canceled the lumber and the animations that have to do with the lumber(stand lumber, attack lumber, and so on). What i want to do is to change back this unit to its former "ghoul" status, that is "lumber harvester"(rather than only fighting).

what i've done so far is taking back the lumber up to the shoulder and using animtransfer to put back all the ghoul's (worker)animations on it. The problem is with the lumber, that always appear on the shoulder in every animation.

It's about geoset animations. Go to geoset manager, remember the ID of geoset you want to hide (you can ctrl click to select it), then open geoset animation manager, create new geoset animation, in misc you set your geoset you want to show/hide, check animation and click to alpha. Remember the frames when you want to mesh to be hidden/shown, you can use sequence manager for that. the format is: frame:0/1 where the frame is when you want to change visibility and 0/1 to show or hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.