• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OMFG, I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Just tell us some things you did...if any....
Also, welcome back now go away, or I'll devour your soul, after a little Warcraft 3....

Level 5
I dont know you either,..Plus what difference had you made for people to actually care if you came back. I`ve never heard your name anywhere,and I probobly wont,unless its " Kangaroo is such a poser" ;/

Level 4
Wow some of yall are really cold. Your nice to newcommers, people that may have been mods that came back, or other people but not people you dont know? There many people that you'll never get to know here....so many members...
Get used to it DrunkenKangaroo, but at least some people know you like you said, no one knows me :D so im much worse. Welcome back. Im probobally the first person telling you this, that knows you.

Level 1
When I responded, it was about 5 in the morning, didnt sleep. You can't expect much. I 'll post somethings he did if any. Check this post in 2 days tops. L8r.... zzzZZzzZzz.......

Level 7
Heey! I know you... incase your the Drunken kangaroo form Frozen Lemon :p
never seen you here tought

Abc

Abc

Level 5
1 year is a long period, its pretty obvious noone will remember u.

Status
Not open for further replies.