• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I left a post stating I was going to be gone for two weeks, it was even replied to a couple of times.

I left to go and spend some time with family and friends and it was fun and nice for most of the time.

Level 12
He and I are identical in many senses of the word, yet we also have that "day vs Night" parts of our personalities.

Level 12
Your statement contradicts itself. You admitted to spelling it with a 'k' due to how it looks, then you state you do not do it intentionally. If you did not do it intentionally you would not have a reason for spelling it incorrectly.

Yes, we do often just speak partial sentances to each other as we quickly know what the other means. A couple of times, back when we still lived together, we just looked at each other and knew what we meant.

Level 12
No Dan, all they think I am an international business man, which is partially true. I think Emil knows but I cannot talk to him about it for awhile. Once I hit my five year mark I can tell them, however, as by then I will most likely get a good desk job. Granted I have a nice one now, but I should be able to get my boss's, which means extra free time. I love having a desk job, it is wonderful.

Level 12
What the hell is that supposed to mean Poison?

Well Dan I am accustomed to keeping secrets, my family is full of them so I guess it has never really bothered me.

Level 21
the a fantastic reminder!! i just remember my dad told me a while back him and his dad (my grandad) were in the freemasons and that when he isnt buisy i can go into the attic and look at some of the stuff they have from it. im goign to do that now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.