• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
'Black Horizons' by Dissection; I can't remember if I've spammed any Dissection before? How about some Swedish 90's melodic black- and death metal worship in general?

'The Orchid's Sleep' A Canorous Quintet, from 'Silence of the World Beyond'.
'Night Comes, Blood Black' by At the Gates, from 'The Red in the Sky is Ours'.
'Away, Delight, Away' by Dark Tranquillity, from 'Of Chaos and Eternal Night' EP.
'Malediction Murder' by Dawn, from 'Slaughtersun'.
'The Religion of the Blood-Red Velvet' by Eucharist, from 'A Velvet Creation'.
'Where the Winds of Darkness Blow' by Gates of Ishtar, from 'A Bloodred Path', remastered.
'Dead Eternity (demo version)' by In Flames, from 'Subterranean' EP, reissue, extra material.
'Hymn of the Ancient Misanthropic Spirit of the Forest'* by Lord Belial, from 'Kiss the Goat'.
'Butterfly' by Noctes, from 'Pandemonic Requiem'.
'Materialized in Stone' by Marduk, from 'Opus Nocturne'.
'De Vises Hymn' by Midvinter, 'At The Sight of the Apocalypse Dragon'.
'The Surrounding' by Mörk Gryning, from 'Return Fire'.
'Finis Malorum'** by Sacramentum, full 'Finis Malorum' EP.
'Dark Reflections' by The Moaning, from 'Blood from Stone'.
'Our Dawn of Glory' by Vinterland, from 'Welcome my Last Chapter'.

Before this turns into "just about every Swedish melodic black- or death metal band that released an album during the 90's", this will have to do. Missing a fair deal however, and it pains me that Sargoth's 'Mörkrets anlete' hasn't been uploaded anywhere.

* 'Hymn of the Ancient Misanthropic Spirit of the Forest' can anything be more black metal than this title?
** Probably the most underrated EP of the 90's, period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.